Saturday, March 14, 2015

It's been quite some time since I updated this blog. As you may know, it was originally started as a set of emails to my daughter about the crazy things going on as we rescued a number of pets and brought them into our home.

Although one of the things I enjoy about my life is how often unusual things seem to happen to me (or perhaps it's just a quirk of mine to notice things in a different way) eventually the novelty began to wear off and I stopped the blog. The odd bits of fun with pets have continued though, and Our daughter shared something about Powderpuff with a friend who asked about her, and I thought that if she wants to know about our pets, what could be a better place than here. so I'm adding a recent video which shows how Powderpuff can quickly seize opportunities at a moments notice.


No comments: